TEAM LEADER - FAMILY ASSESSMENT
Do you have experience in working within health and social care, but looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Job Types: Full-Time (the role involves shift work, including working at night, sleep-ins, weekends and bank holidays)
Salary: £11.75 - £14.00 per hour (dependent on training and experience).
Recognised for our innovative and high-quality services, Progressive Care is a leading National provider of services for Children's & Families, Young People and Adults across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and the North West.
We now have attractive and exciting opportunities for passionate, ambitious and driven individuals who are wanting to take the next step with their career and support in the leadership of the team.
Our services provide excellent high standards of assessment in order to support in achieving the best possible outcomes for children and their families.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide targeted assessments for families
- Safeguard children and parents through continued assessment, planning and reviews.
- Engage and build professional relationships with families and staff
- Mentor and develop less experienced staff
- Support parents to reach their full potential to enable them to care for their child/ren
- Working alongside the management team to ensure service delivery is of a high standard
The right candidate will:
- Have a Level 3 Children & Young Peoples Workforce Diploma or relevant qualification
- Having a Team Leader/Management qualification is desirable. However, this is not essential and Level 2 Team Leading NVQ will be provided for successful applicants.
- Have experience working with families, having a genuine desire to support others to improve their lives
- Have a positive outlook and motivate the team
- Leadership and team working qualities with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Patience and empathy towards some of the issues and challenges are faced by families
- Able to work flexibly, including bank holidays, evenings and weekends
- Excellent rates of pay dependent upon qualifications and experience
- A Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role.
- Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognised qualifications such as Level 4 Work with Parents, Incredible Years Parenting Programmes and Level 3 Leadership and Management
- A career in a growing organisation with excellent opportunities to progress into more senior roles within a company that focuses on developing staff and promoting from within
- Continued professional development
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job role with great variety
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults, Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care
For further information, please contact us now at 0114 2800 265 or at
- Team Working
- Coaching And Mentoring