An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scientist to join the Client Services team in a rapidly growing CDMO pharmaetuical company as a Technical Project Associate. This is a full-time, permanent position, suited to someone looking to expand their understanding of Pharmaceutical development and interested in moving into a more client facing/commercial role.
The role will include:
* Working with Quotient SMEs, Business Development and potential Clients to determine the scope of work requests
* Arranging and participating in Internal Strategy and Deal Calls to ensure that the proposals have the support of the Lead Scientists/SMEs, Quotient Business Unit Leaders
* Creating scientific proposals and the associated pricing elements for review, approval and delivery
* As required, updating the content of prepared proposal based on client feedback
* Generate opportunities in Salesforce and maintain them for the lifecycle of the opportunity
* Generation of projects in FinancialForce and liaise with the Project Managers/Leaders to ensure they understand the scope, resource requirements and budget of awarded studies
* Creating Change Order documentation to support updates to project scope.
Required skills and experience:
* A minimum of a BSc in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline) or, 2 or more years’ experience of working in a CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) environment is essential
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and produce high-quality work with attention to detail
* A flexible approach to new work challenges and the ability to work to demanding timelines
* Experience of Microsoft Project is advantageous but not essential
* Previous experience of Client facing role or proposal preparation would be advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like an exciting next step for your career, please apply now. Any questions can be directed to Olivia at Jackson Hogg
- Proposal (Business)
- Client Services
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development