Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
GAP Lifting Hire & Sales offers one of the largest ranges of lifting equipment and accessories in the industry. From small shackles and slings to material lifts and aluminium gantries, the division has everything our customers need for lifting any size of load.
Reporting directly to the Divisional Operations Manager, the Technical Sales Representative (TSR) will be responsible for maximising Lifting hire revenue opportunities from existing major account customer and winning new business. This will include delivering sales presentations to our major account customers at a senior management level and attending depot/customer trade days to promote our product offering. The TSR will also work with various stakeholders across the GAP Group network including Regional Sales Managers and their sales teams, to ensure pro-active promotion of hire opportunities for Lifting equipment within their existing customer base.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working in an area sales role within the Lifting industry is essential
- A proven track record in exceeding sales targets and generating revenue growth by maximising opportunities from existing customers and winning new business
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- An effective negotiator and problem solver with the ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Excel and Word, and CRM systems
- Driving Licence (Essential)
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 11 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle and fully expensed fuel card(optional)
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
To apply all you need to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we'll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Regional Sales
- Self Motivation
- Technical Sales
- Revenue Growth
- Operations Management