We’re looking for a highly motivated full time Technical Talent Acquisition Sourcer to assist with the initial outreach and selection of applicants for our onshore business. In addition to reviewing applicants in our ATS, you'll help shortlist candidates for our recruiters, send assessments, prep candidates for interviews and engage with passive candidates for upcoming opportunities.
- Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes in various systems
- Assist in guiding applicants through the hiring process; ensuring the highest quality candidate experience to maintain the company's standing as an Employer of Choice
- Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Assist recruiters with scheduling initial screens and interviews
- Provide administrative support for the full lifecycle recruitment, including posting roles and formatting job descriptions
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 1-2 years experience sourcing technical candidates or technical recruiting
- Proactive sourcing tactics and substantial initiative
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Teams and Excel
- Experience with an ATS preferred, working knowledge of JazzHR a plus
- Cladding (Construction)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Ms Teams