Location: Wilmslow, SK9 5AR
Salary: Up to £17,000
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don’t do office politics or “that’s not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we’re on a mission to revolutionise our colleague’s and client’s experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more. It’s a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no ‘mood hoovers’ here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
This position is responsible for providing first class reception services. The key task of this role is to work effectively within a team to ensure high standards are being consistently maintained and to support Citation uphold their reputation for revolutionary services.
• Responding to all calls in an effective and efficient manner, directing to the correct department
• Redirecting all correspondence and communication to the correct department promptly
• Issuing client documentation
• Making accurate recording of specific client’s requirements in our online systems
• Support other team members by being proactive and self-motivated, offering help when necessary
• Contribute and be part of the wider Client Support team of which Reception is part, actively participating in team meetings, getting involved with events when necessary