Ecolab have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Territory Manager to join the team in the Falkirk and Stirling areas. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £26,000 basic with an OTE up to £33,000 per annum and a flexible benefits package.
We are seeking highly motivated applicants to join Ecolab’s Institutional division for your chance to see why Ecolab has been described as one of Selling Powers top 50 “to sell for” as well as one of Forbes Magazine’s most innovative global businesses. The Institutional division is the core and largest business within Ecolab, addressing our customers’ cleaning and sanitation needs in the foodservice and hospitality industries, as well as laundry, long-term care, education, corporate and government facilities.
The Territory Manager is a Focal Point for Ecolab who is responsible to partner with our customers in an assigned territory, providing them with personal customer service and advice for all of their cleaning and sanitation needs. There is a full internal training programme giving you all the skill sets you require to become successful in this role. This is supported by your own assigned field trainer and on-line training.
As our Territory Manager we’ll offer you:
- Full robust internal training program as well as a recognised Electrical competency qualification.
- Starting Basic £26,000p/a OTE up to £33,000p/a – Qualified (6-12months) Basic £28,000 OTE up to £39,000p/a
- 4% flexible benefits scheme.
- Company Car for business and personal use.
- Excellent career progression within the Ecolab business.
- The opportunity to carve out a long term, advanced career path within Ecolab
What you’ll do as our Territory Manager:
- Develop and enhance existing relationships with customers while working independently and maintaining your own schedule
- Provide food safety, sanitation advice, education and training
- Implementing new corporate business into the territory
- Installation and maintenance of electrical and non-electrical dispensing equipment
- Builds contacts with customers, identifies and influences decision makers / opinion leaders.
- Coordinates sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
- Co-ordinates co-operation with distributors.
- Continuously contributes to improvement of processes in territory.
- Implements an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets by delivering Ecolab’s service excellence programs.
- Promotes the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
- Ensures consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
- Reports results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis.
What We Look For:
- Adequate level of education (vocational training or University graduate).
- Previous field sales experience in business to business sales environment.
- Ideally a proficient product & industry knowledge.
- Excellent PC skills, ideally previous CRM Use/ knowledge
- Self-motivation and proactive workload planning
- Full UK Driving License with less than 6points
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as our Territory Manager, click ‘Apply’ now!