Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Newcastle, UK | Full Training | Meritocratic Career Development Plan | Uncapped Commission Scheme | Luxury Target Based Rewards & Incentives
In line with ongoing global growth and prestigious investment, Frank Recruitment Group are shortlisting hard working, ambitious graduates/sales professionals to kick start their career as a Trainee/Entry Level/Junior Recruitment Consultant in our Newcastle Upon Tyne office.
Frank Recruitment Group is a market leader in the highly lucrative niche IT industry. Since opening our first office in 2006 we have experienced unparalleled global success which has led to epidemic growth across all of our specialist brands. We have developed leading positions within our markets spread across 9 countries who have transformed the recruitment landscape.
As a result, we are now looking to hire a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our office in Newcastle-upon-Tyne city centre.
What the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant entails:
- Participating in a professional training program to develop the relevant sales skills to be successful
- Proactive candidate sourcing via LinkedIn, Job Boards, Advertising, Referrals, Database analysis
- Selling and negotiating on various levels to ensure the successful placement of your Candidates
- Recruitment process management: sourcing CV's, arranging job interviews and closing job offers
What we offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Lucrative uncapped commission scheme with no minimum threshold
- Professional training in sales, resourcing, business development and your assigned niche market
- Performance based rapid career development, the majority of our managers started as trainees
- Luxury target based rewards: International Holidays, Gourmet Dining, unique Social Conferences
What we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Bachelor's Degree of any subject (desired) or some transferable sales based work experience
- Ambitious, hard working personality, motivated by career development/financial rewards
- Full professional level fluency in speaking, reading and English skills
- Confident, professional telephone manner
Where will you work?
You'll be working in our St. Nicholas Building office, in the heart of Newcastle. It's a stone's throw away from nearby transport links, ensuring an easy and convenient commute to and from the office. Here's the address:
The St Nicholas Building, St Nicholas Street, 2nd Floor, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom, NE1 1RF
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in or if you would like any more information do not hesitate to contact me at [ Link removed ] or 0191 223 5341.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
Trainee / Junior / Entry-level / Graduate / Bachelors / Degree / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruitment Consultant / Entry level Recruitment Consultant / B2B / BA / MA / BSC / MSC / Degree / B2B / B2C / Business to Business / Business to Customer / Business Development / Sales / Commission / Career / Newcastle / UK
*Bachelor's degree (desirable but not essential)
•Relevant sales/relevant experience
•Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
•A desire to succeed
Business To Consumer
Business To Business