Truck Mount Operator - South West Region
£DOE per hour overtime benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced, growing, national company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with the AFI Group is for you.
We are currently recruiting for Truck Mount Operators to join our specialist division ‘Wilson Access’. You will be driving and operating our fleet of truck mounted booms along with operating tracked spiders and other general MEWPS as required by our customers.
We work with a large variety of customers including telecoms, construction, signage, facilities management, glazing and many others, meaning for you, every day is different !
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will preferably hold a Class 2 licence (7.5t as a minimum)
- A CSCS card would be beneficial, but is not essential
- You must be comfortable working at height, as our Truck Mounts have a reach of up to 75m, full training will be given.
- You must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- You will be outgoing and enthusiastic
- As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must
- Time keeping and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skills
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 27 hire locations across the UK, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- AFI Rewards Scheme