TSSU Technician | Theatres/Decontamination | Salary dependent on experience | Nottingham | Full Time/Permanent
Spire Nottingham is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic individual to support our Sterile Services team. Full training is provided; so this is a great opportunity to attain a role with long-term prospects for development
Spire Nottingham is a new 58-bed hospital which opened in 2017. Our facilities also include: 42 private en-suite rooms,11 day case beds, 5 theatres including a hybrid theatre, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, state of the are Physiotherapy services and an on-site Pharmacy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide the multidisciplinary perioperative team with an exemplary sterile supplies service within the operating theatre suite
- Assisting in the reprocessing and distribution of medical and surgical reusable devices for use in patient care
- This role involves manual handling, exposure to blood and bodily fluids, and working with chemicals and machinery
- Ensuring a safe working environment at all times
Who we're looking for:
- Eager to learn
- Eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Attention To Detail