Role: Turkish In-House Recruiter
Office Location: Central London
Work location: (The work will start remotely but you must be based in the UK with a right to work. You be able to commute if the business changes to office-based work most likely early 2021)
Duration: 9 months Temp (with a possibility to move permanent)
Pay rate: up to £22 per hour
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to join our client's global in-house recruiting team, hiring tech and sales roles. You will work as part of an in-house team, recruiters, recruitment coordinators, and resources, focusing on the areas of candidate search & placement, process and strategy improvement, and will act as client contact for the supported groups in the EMEA region.
The right candidate will be innovative, can work in a fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the work done. The best candidates will refer their extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition, building dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR professionals.
- Work in partnership the with the hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage hiring manager expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Demonstrate ability to recruit passive candidates and have the mentality to gauge candidates for fit and understand their motivations.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through research and relationship management
- Conducts thorough interviews with candidates and show ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through having a high offer to interview ratio
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in specific recruitment projects, including best practice assessments in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal source pool of talent and identifying top performers for more senior roles.
- Fluency in Turkish to native standard
- Fluency in English
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Significant experience of Sales, Technology, ideally with search experience and full 360 recruitment cycle.
- Experience in building and utilising a variety of resourcing strategies/plans and tools, including phone and internet research.
- Experience managing and prioritising multiple projects and searches whilst maintaining client relationships.
- Strong client focus with commitment to regular improvement, ability to continuously network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to pursue cost-management efforts in recruiting, and seek new sourcing opportunities, and develop a creative approach to delivering candidates.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including candidate, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little supervision. Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the appropriate workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruitment teams.
Customer Relationship Management