£19.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 38.5 Hours | Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits |
A large Clydebank nursing home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with experience in care home management to work as Clinical Unit Manager.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £19.30 plus paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal, uniform and DBS
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
• Paid Maternity Leave
• Free parking
• Assistance with revalidation
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Services Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, medication management and leading a care team
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Confident And Emotionally Stable