£17.69 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £38.6K | 42 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Nurse Unit Manager in nursing home in Glasgow.
Details of this Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
* 42 hours per week on day shifts only
* Some supernumerary hours
* An excellent pay rate of £17.69 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £38,630
* A company pension scheme
* Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
* Meals provided on long day shifts
* Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
* An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Manager position will be:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a mental health setting with specific experience in complex dementia care
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to Care Inspectorate essential standards and medication management requirements
* Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Medication Therapy Management
Caring For People With Dementia