Role: Warehouse Operative (Runcorn PART TIME)
Hourly Rate: £9.50-£9.75 per hour
Hours -Mon-Fri 17:00-20:30 (17.5hrs per week / 3.5 hrs a day)
Duration of assignment: Ongoing Temp to perm
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
You will be responsible for all goods that are assembled throughout the day ensuring all guidelines are met according to SOP procedure’s.
Demands of the role:
* Ensure that you always work to GDP (Good distribution practice) & SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
* Orders to be assembled in priority of van departure times
* All pick sheets are initialled and signed
* Damages/Breakages are reported immediately
* Any shortages to be raised with Management immediately
* All stock to be presented into totes in an orderly fashion
* CD`s and Cold chain orders to be kept in there designated areas
* Workplace to be kept tidy and free from trip hazards
* All stock to be stored on pallets at all times
* Ensuring all duties are carried out whilst working to the Health and Safety guidelines
* To carry out any other duties asked of them by Management
* Working in a pharmaceuticals environment so quality work is key
The successful candidate:
You will need to plan your day and prioritise orders on request, always put the customer 1st, be flexible with your hours and be willing to go that extra mile to fulfil the customer’s needs.
Ideally, you will have experience of working in a warehouse environment in a picking/packing role.
Those for the 9:30-18:00 shift – Goods In experience required (Reach truck/Counter Balance Licence would be advantageous but not essential)
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer
- Distribution (Business)