Our client continues its growth in there Warehouse department and is now looking for 4 enthusiastic warehouse operatives to join on day shifts in order to assist with the rapid expansion of production.
Your main duties are to ensure all materials are supplied in a timely fashion to any of their three manufacturing departments. This role requires an energetic and versatility within an individual as they ensure a high level of role flexibility across the department.
* Loading/Unloading of vehicles
* Supply production with all required components for orders in a swift but accurate manner.
* Assist with QC checks and transfer products (up to 25kgs) into suitable containers.
* Updating stock systems within a small timeframe to ensure data is live.
* Assist Inventory with perpetual stock checks / spot checks
* Monitor assigned Kanban systems and replenish when necessary.
* Comply with current Health & Safety regulations at all times to ensure a safe working environment.
* General Housekeeping and removal of cardboard/plastic in line with current policies.
The above list is not restrictive and you may be required to complete other duties when deemed necessary by your line manager.
The Ideal Candidate
* A reach truck license and/or a counter balance truck license is essential. Applicants WITHOUT a valid licence will not be considered
* Previous warehouse experience is required, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
* Honesty, integrity and reliability with a willingness to work and be flexible
* Physically fit as this is a demanding role
* IT literate with the ability to enter information accurately into the stock system
* Numerical and communication skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience with SAP/WMS electronic systems preferred
* Must have own transport due to location
This is a full time permanent position working 6.00am to 6.00pm, 4 days on 4 days off
Starting rate is £9.00 per hour increasing to £9.50 per hour after a 3 month probationary period.
Overtime rate is paid at time and a half.
If this is you or you know someone who might be interested, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Conor May
Product Quality Assurance