A well-known UK owned company with a great reputation have an exciting opportunity to expand their workforce: they are looking for a competent, accurate and efficient warehouse operative to pick orders in a busy warehouse.
The right candidate for this position will be responsible for picking orders making sure they adhere to the correct van schedules. They must also enable the assembly of the customers’ orders and get them ready for despatch.
* Pick and pack orders
* Give priority to assembling and checking orders for current van journeys.
* Pack goods through the bar code scanning system whenever possible to maintain maximum accuracy of orders.
* Pack goods into an appropriately sized carton/bag to give zero transit damage with the least labour and material costs possible.
* Transport packed goods to the correct driver’s trolley.
* Move the empty tote bins back to the beginning of the production line following correct health & safety guidelines.
* Reports to a supervisor if stock is missing, short dated, out of date, damaged or dirty
* Ensure stock is correctly rotated and located on relevant picking bin or overstock location as soon as possible, reporting any discrepancies of product descriptions or location to supervisor.
10.30am 2.30pm / 4.30pm – 8.30pm
Monday to Friday
Candidates will have opportunity to obtain a permanent contract after 12 weeks