Website and Ecommerce Administrator required! Full time, Permanent, Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits!
The Myers Group has an exciting opportunity for a Website and Ecommerce Administrator to join our fantastic team based in Huddersfield on a full time, permanent basis.
The Myers Group is a well-established family-owned group of companies employing approximately 350 people throughout Yorkshire. Our activities include the supply of Ready-Mixed Concrete, the operation of 14 Builders Merchants under the Myers Building Supplies banner and the supply of high-quality Natural York Stone products from Johnsons Wellfield – one of the UK’s leading natural stone specialists, plus a number of other trading divisions. Our businesses are investing heavily in ecommerce to support our Group growth aspirations and we are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our team to help drive and shape this process.
Required Skills as our Website and Ecommerce Administrator:
- Industry knowledge in the building materials sector is beneficial but not essential
- Good research skills
- Knowledge of working with web based CMS – Wordpress ideally
- Knowledge of working with e-commerce systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Good writing and verbal communication
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good maths and Microsoft Excel skills
- Design skills - use of Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Keen to learn product and industry data
Duties for All Divisions:
- Listing new lines onto our websites
- Adding and updating descriptions to products, categories, brands
- Replicating promotion data across the relevant divisional pages
- Creating banners for promotions, homepages & social media pages
- Producing article pages, guides and blogs
- Manage site SEO optimisation and other features to help drive conversion
- Helping with troubleshooting order queries from staff and branches
- Managing Live chat
- Assist with marketplace emails, chat and calls
- Undertaking mystery shopper tasks (not exclusively online)
- Pricing research across all divisions
- Know how to run day to day procedures and troubleshooting website processes
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Website and Ecommerce Administrator you will receive a competitive salary in addition to great benefits such as:
- Excellent Holiday Allowance (including your Birthday Off) which increases with length of service.
- Superb Pension Scheme
- Training & Development Programs to help meet your career ambitions
- Staff Discounts in All Myers Building Supplies Branches
- Access to Our Employee Assistance Program
- Free Physio Treatment as/when required
- Free On Site Parking
- We close over Christmas & New Year, so our employees get a nice long break over the festive period.
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to join our team as our Website and Ecommerce Administrator please click ‘Apply’ today.
Huddersfield is commutable from Holmfirth, Brighouse and Mirfield and surrounding areas.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.