Weekend Care and Support Worker
Contract: Weekends Only
Location: Telford, UK
Sentinel Care Services are looking to recruit candidates to work every weekend between the hours of 7am - 10pm. The candidate must have access to a vehicle and be prepared to work in the Telford and Shrewsbury areas.
Sentinel Care Services are an independent award winning home care provider owned and managed by Sally and Steve Harris, who provide a wide range of services aimed at helping individuals maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home across Shropshire and Staffordshire. Sentinel Care Services are passionate about providing the best quality service with new technology alongside old family values.
A career as a domiciliary care assistant is a unique experience with its own rewards and challenges. The job role includes helping the local elderly and vulnerable in their own homes with daily tasks such as domestic support, personal care, meal preparation, medication support and outings in the community, whilst at the same time maintaining their independence and dignity.
Benefits of being a Sentinel Support Worker:
* £9 an hour for weekend work only
* Paid Mileage and Travel Time
* Fully Structured support for all new starters
* In-depth online and office based training
* Paid Shadowing in the field (meet the customers you will be caring for)
* We promote from within - excellent career progression available
* You will be part of a friendly and supportive team
* Variable Hours Contract
* Credit Union Saving Scheme
* Work-place Pension Scheme
* The Care Certificate
* Emergency Replacement Car Service
* A Number of NVQ's available to those wanting to gain qualifications
* Work Mobile Phone provided - making it easier to manage your daily schedule and logs
* £150 Recommend a friend scheme
Further information and requirements
All applicants are required to
* Provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Subject to enhanced security checks
* Work flexible hours
* Have access to their own transport
Apply to be a Sentinel Care Services Support Worker Today!
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please contact Emily Clarke today on Apply Now >>
or email Apply Now >>