£17.52 p/h – Circa £21.8K – Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Set Weekend Nights | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Taverham area has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work 3 set night shifts per week.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a home from home setting.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week, working set weekend night shifts
* Great pay rates of £17.52 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £21,860
* A friendly and supportive working environment with staff recognition and reward programmes and a supportive leadership structure
* A company pension scheme
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities and a comprehensive induction and training programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK nursing home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated