Job Title: Workshop Technician
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 Hours per week)
Are you an electronics specialist or an individual with a passion for electronics?
We at W H Leary are looking for you. We are looking to find a Workshop Technician who will be responsible for servicing, repairing, fault-finding, assembling and testing a range of our products.
Here at W H Leary, we pride ourselves on our expert knowledge, the quality of our products and the exceptional customer service we supply to our customers. Working with us, you will be representing an international brand that is well respected across the industry and joining a great team of dedicated and engaged people.
About the role:
Based at our site in Basildon, we'll provide the training that you'll need to shine in this role, as long as you've already got a keen interest in electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment and like to turn your hands to anything practical.
- Servicing, repairing, fault-finding, assembling and testing a range of hot melt and cold glue application equipment and associated quality assurance systems.
- Set-up, fault find and repair electronic equipment.
- You will work alongside experienced engineers to learn a wide range of skills and gain valuable experience.
- A passion for electronics
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in fault finding and repairing electronic equipment
- General technical and electro-mechanical understanding - recognised qualification would be preferable
- Basic understanding of tools and technology needed to complete electrical and mechanical repairs
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Be self-motivated with a flexible 'can do' attitude with the desire and willingness and ability to learn new skills
- We will provide full on the job training and support to help make your engagement a success as part of the W H Leary Family.
- Full Time Hours (37.5 hours per week)
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Pension, Life Insurance and Health Cover
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Workshop Technician, Workshop Engineer, Junior Service Engineer, Repairs Technician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Support, Bench Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Support Engineer, Factory Technician, Electrical Technician may also be considered for this role.
- Assembly And Installation
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Job Training